Beth has had a lifelong love of art and design.
She is a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and worked for many years as a fashion illustrator.
She began giving painting lessons in retail stores such as Creativity and Michaels. Beth soon expanded to giving lessons in her home studio, while creating original designs. She also owned and operated a mural and furniture painting business specializing in residential and commercial work.
Beth has been published in various magazines, online publications, and books. She presently teaches locally and travels to chapters and conventions regularly.
Beth splits her time between her home on Long Island, New York and her daughter’s home in South Florida. She is extremely proud of her daughter, Loren, who owns her own interior design business. Beth also cherishes spending time with her two grandchildren and spoiling them with love.
● Member of Society of Decorative Painters since 1997
● Founding member of East End Painters-Board of Directors for 4 years
● Member of Various SDP Chapters
-Decorative Artist of Long Island
-Decorative Artist of Western Nassau
-East End Painters
● Member of Painted Ladies
● MAD-Mid Atlantic Convention-Pennsylvania
● HOOT-Heart of Ohio Tole Convention-Columbus, Ohio
● NET-New England Traditions-Marlborough, MA
● BEE Convention-Orlando, Fl
● Creative Painting Convention-Las Vegas, NV
● LIPPS-Long Island Painting Pals-Sag Harbor, NY
● SDP Convention-Tampa, Fl
● Painting Palooza-Oklahoma City, OK
● Season of Memories Convention-Portland, OR
● Annual Virginia Beach Five Day Seminar-Virginia Beach, VA